Friday, May 19, 2006

Two sleeps to go

I'm going to count down in hours from now on!

7.41am and I have made a batch of biscuits for Michaela's farewell party.




I have written a report, sent several emails and organised clothes.
I will have coffee with B today, get the car washed and pack and much more - there is a very long list that J and I developed last night.

S and I try to meet once a week for coffee and chat, now that S works in the same complex as me. S and I go back to 1985ish. Due to lack of time and me being delayed by lunch at the Hippodrome, I only met with S for a five minute chat. She has lent me "Haunted pubs in England and Ireland" by Marc Alexander. A good read on the plane.

Had a farewell afternoon tea for work yesterday - it was supposed to be a surprise, however someone let the cat out of the bag on Tuesday - you know who you are!!!! Thank you to all.

1 comment:

AMCSviatko said...

Hippodrome: Full of hippos?! :-P