Thursday, May 04, 2006

Travel

I am so excited.
I have got the refund back on the Eurostar for the fifth of July and we are now going on the 4th for five nights in our Parisienne apartment!!!!!

Then Cheryl (also known as the good fairy of travel agents) has found us a bus out of Rome at 3pm to Amalfi - the only one I could find was one at 6am - I am not good at 6am or 7am, in fact mostly not until about 10am, but that is another story. So hopefully will get the quote today and be able to book.

Louise (in San Francisco) has developed a blog Sean and Louise, so I can keep up with her adventures. Only wish I could go to SF as well!



I am so excited that I have woken up J and now he is running around asking questions and getting excited (even though he is extremely tired and wants to sleep until the plane takes off on the 21st!!! Not long to go now).

If anyone is interested in looking at and experiencing Italy J found this great site yesterday A Trip to Italy. Really hope I can do something half as good.

No comments: